DevOps Team Leader in R&D
Kiev, Ukraine | Engineering
MyHeritage is looking for a DevOps Team Leader who will take an active role in the development of the MyHeritage infrastructure. The ideal candidate is a natural has proven experience leading projects, managing teams and with excellent technical focal skills.
What you'll do
- Lead a team of engineers; support and mentor DevOps team members.
- Take an active role in hands-on tasks.
- Oversee DevOps-related tasks and assist team members as part of the team’s ongoing development.
- Design, implement, and improve solutions and workflows for the team, accelerating the team’s speed and efficiency.
- Be an escalation point, both for the team, and other internal clients within the organization.
- Participate in roadmap creation and tracking.
What you bring
- At least 2 years of managerial experience in a similar role - must.
- At least 4 years as DevOps / Operations engineer - must.
- Experience with object-oriented programming and shell scripting.
- Experience in automated provisioning and management of cloud resources (Terraform and AWS an advantage).
- Experience with working in Agile methodology - advantage.
- Be able to function in a high concurrency, multi tasking working environment.
- Experience with Linux in a production environment.
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins an advantage)
- Experience in containerization (Docker) solutions and orchestration, such as k8s.
- Experience with cloud design patterns, best practices and considerations, and related concepts in one of the leading cloud providers: AWS (big advantage) / GCP.
- Ability and experience in leading projects and being a technical focal point.
- Ability and drive to self-learn new technologies.
MyHeritage is the leading global discovery platform for exploring family history, uncovering ethnic origins, finding new relatives, and gaining valuable health insights. As the world’s only integrated service that combines family history and DNA testing for genealogy and health, MyHeritage is uniquely positioned to offer users a meaningful discovery experience that unites their past, present, and future. Learn more at www.myheritage.com. See what it’s like to work at MyHeritage on www.glassdoor.com.