Senior DevOps Engineer in R&D
Kiev, Ukraine | IT/Operations
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our DevOps R&D team. In this position, you’ll become an integral part of one of our scrum teams, taking an active role in the development of the MyHeritage products and supporting and mentoring team members.
What you'll do
- Work as part of an R&D scrum team
- Implement DevOps-related tasks and assist team members as part of the team’s ongoing development
- Design, implement, and improve solutions and workflows for the team, accelerating the team’s speed and efficiency
- Help build knowledge in DevOps-related fields for your team members
- Support and mentor DevOps team members
What you bring
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Significant experience of Linux system administration
- Experience in automated provisioning and management of cloud resources (Terraform and AWS an advantage)
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins an advantage)
- Experience in containerization (Docker) solutions and orchestration, such as k8s (advantage), Mesos/Marathon (advantage), Swarm, Nomad, etc.
- Advantage — experience with cloud design patterns best practices and considerations, and related concepts in one of the leading cloud providers: AWS (big advantage) / GCP.
- Ability and experience in leading projects and being a technical focal point
- Ability and drive to learn new technologies
- Problem-solving and creative thinking
- Desire to support and mentor other DevOps team members
What we provide
- Training and support from an experienced Operations team, enabling you to grow and learn
- An interesting and diverse technological stack
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
- The opportunity to help design and implement new solutions for your team, and throughout the company, in both R&D and Operations
- An opportunity to grow into a technical leadership role
MyHeritage is the leading global discovery platform for exploring family history, uncovering ethnic origins, finding new relatives, and gaining valuable health insights. As the world’s only integrated service that combines family history and DNA testing for genealogy and health, MyHeritage is uniquely positioned to offer users a meaningful discovery experience that unites their past, present, and future. Learn more at www.myheritage.com. See what it’s like to work at MyHeritage on www.glassdoor.com.